Monday, January 10, 2011



This little lady made it to her new home right before Christmas. By the way, it's summer in Australia, hence the beautiful green grass in the photo! Let me just say that I was absolutely thrilled to see my little girl, now "Blossom," with her new big sister, Fern, an enchanted Doll by Marina Bychkova. I think Fern's probably one of the prettiest dolls made- EVER. I hope to one day get my little girls a big sister like Fern!
I am working on two dolls right now. One is a new skin tone. She's in the kiln tonight for her full firing. I hope to have them both done within a few weeks, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I do so love to see Blossom and her big sister, they're so sweet together!!! Can't wait to see your new dollies!! eee!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, but I'd like to ammend a statement you just made. Fern is not alone in being the most beautiful doll ever to be made. Her little sister holds equal title... as their legal guardian how could I ever choose? No, they are each as beautiful to me as the other, my little angels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and very delicate, how is she tall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's about 10 1/4 inches / 26cm.

    Also, thanks again, Monika, for the gorgeous photos--- and all the compliments! I realize how badly I need a good camera.

    ReplyDelete